We accept black and white artwork in the following PC and Mac formats:
- Vector Files
- Corel Draw X4 or less (.cdr file),
- Adobe Illustrator CS3 or less (.ai file),
- Encapsulated Post Script (.eps).
- All need to be converted to paths or curves depending on your type of graphic program you are using. We also accept (.pdf) files scaleable black and white 300 to 600 dpi. bitmap files.
- If your logo is in a (.jpg) file you can email it, and we can look at it, to see if it might need extra work to make it ready to laser. we can also create a logo for you.
1) If you already have artwork, please e-mail your artwork to:
Please be sure to reference what your artwork is for in the subject of your e-mail.
- Our artwork department will then prepare a proof for your review and approval.
2) We are able to put artwork or logos on most of our products. Common artwork options include:
- Podiums: Your church or company logo
- Communion Tables: “Offering Table,” “This Do In Remembrance Of Me”,
- “Haced esto en memoria de mi…”
- Collection Boxes: “Tithes” “Offering” “Building Fund” “Prayer Request”
- Custom artwork options are available.
- Etching: artwork/logo is etched with a laser into the material.
- If you have a question regarding artwork, please feel free to give us a call 713-467-5458
We offer laser engraving:
- Mosier Acrylic can, re-typeset new information
- Clean-up existing art
- Create new art work
Here is the Art Work page.
If you require further information please call: